Saturday, March 16, 2013

It’s eve... it’s here ...

by Renton de Alwis

I told you of how my morning came
Stayed a while and turned on heat
burning churning desire calling names
lotus blooms said good day and chose to freeze
smiles whispers all turned dry needed rest
pigeons drank dipped warm waters tripped
Chubby barked to scare away my talagoya pal
parched grass in silvery sheen made falling leaves shy
even cry in pain in shame asked where dew drops went
Kohomba ... you should know your healing prowess ...


Did I tell you it’s cooler now? For eve’s come,

peacocks shriek distant sound herons fly sky’s above

purple sheen mark horizon edge will soon make cheeks

turn bright with setting sun.  I cry out world! Hey!

My evening’s come.
  



Written on 16th March,2013


Shared Google Image


 

No comments:

Post a Comment