Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Normal ? Whatever that is ... a story every kid must be told.

 

 
I shared this video, the link for which a friend sent me, with Podi (Kavya, age 7)  this morning. I remembered that he asked me once, if he could swim if he did not have his hands. By the way he is now a fairly good swimmer and is blssed to be what we would call a normal child. He left for school dumbfounded and I know he will have many questions for me when he returns.

I know of several like Richie in Sri Lanka too. This video is dedicated to the courage and grit of all of them, everywhere. I am sharing this link with friends, with a request that you share it with as many children as possible; yours and others. Those who are teachers among you, it can be the source for a lesson in class for you, even to teach English, creativity of science.
 
 Here is the link:

No comments:

Post a Comment