Monday, June 9, 2014

My Weekend as Cecil captured it with his camera


A Cecil Perera Photo

My friend and university mate Cecil Perera, Geographer/Banker, in retirement turned photographer, spent the last weekend with me in Kiula and posted this album of what he had captured of our Kiyavana Gunaya Free Mobile Library Service, The free Mixed learning class held for the bright and low income kids of the village on Saturdays and the free classical and folk music learning session held on Sundays for library member kids with the help of two music teachers. This is when my living room turns into a class room. The album cover carries a pic of Podi and Doni, my friend Nalaka's two kids. (I added comments in each pic to better explain the context). Thank you Cecil for the pix. It will make the kids very happy to see themselves in action, when they see them next week. 














No comments:

Post a Comment